A Chinese Acupuncture Clinic For Natural Fertility and IVF Support in Melbourne
Experience is important when it comes to specialist applications of alternative medicine modalities. This is particularly true when it comes to treatment for reproductive issues. Patients are usually experiencing significant emotional upheaval, as well as the side effects that can come with mainstream IVF and fertility treatments. If you’re seeking the ancient wisdom of acupuncture to help with your journey to parenthood, you deserve the most experienced and highly trained practitioner available. In our clinic, there is at least one new pregnancy every two days among our patients.
Experience and expertise in Melbourne
My Acupuncture in Melbourne is a leading clinic in the field of Chinese Medicine for natural conception and IVF acupuncture for fertility, with over 20 years’ experience, and 70 years of family tradition in caring for women’s health. Dr. Peter Gu is experienced in treating infertility, IVF support, miscarriages, PCOS, endometriosis and male infertility. His professional demeanour and depth of knowledge will put you at ease.
More About Dr. Peter Gu
– Professional acupuncturist
– Over 20 years of professional experience
– Registered acupuncturist and herbalist
– Member Of AACMA, FCMA, Fertility Society of Australia
– Chinese medicine fertility acupuncturist (M.D. in China)
– Accredited acupuncture provider to Southern Health (Monash)
– Graduated Beijing University Of Chinese Medicine (B.M.Hons)
– Author and lecturer
– From the most prestigious hospital in Beijing, China
-Two generations of healing art: a family tradition of caring women’s health for over 70 years
Experienced in treating:
– IVF support and acupuncture fertility
– Unexplained infertility
– Secondary infertility
– Multiple miscarriages
– PCOS: irregular periods
– Endometriosis, uterus fibroids
– Hormone imbalance
– Multiple failed IVF cycles
– Poor sperm quality
General Practice Acupuncture
Whilst we focus on acupuncture and Chinese Medicine for fertility at our Melbourne clinic, we are also committed to helping our patients enjoy excellent overall wellbeing. We have a dedicated team of practitioners offering acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, remedial massage, reflexology, cupping, etc.
– Pain: neck and back pain, sciatica, joint pain, headache, sport injuries
– Emotional disorders: stress, anxiety, depression
– Skin conditions: eczema, acne, dermatitis
– Allergies: skin, hay fever, asthma
– Digestive problems: IBS, constipation, gastritis, bloating, reflux, diarrhea
– Respiratory: cold and flu, cough, sinusitis.
Get in touch and make your booking today
Book an appointment with an experienced acupuncturist in our Melbourne clinic today. Click here to find out more or call us on (03) 9543 3866.
Check out this months Blog